Thursday, June 11, 2009

Project Kick-Off!

It has been a long time since I want to learn MS Visual Studio. I had been pretty much occupied with JAVA for years that I did not spend time learning technologies from Microsoft. :) I am a bit fond of using open-source technologies because it's free and their are communities that supports it.

Well, too much introduction..Let me start off with the project. Actually, the project is a desktop application and it was given to me by a friend who wants to automate his small business. What it does is: it keeps a record of all its clients and their transactions. In addition to that, I would think that the major focus of the application is the reports that will be generated to keep track of sales and client's transactions either per week, or per month basis. It will also generate a report of all clients' details and their individual transactions.

Well, the project is simple and it can be implemented easily by those "gurus" in about a week or earlier than that. Well, this project is not for them anyway..hehehe. In this case, I will be documenting what I did and the things that I have learned along the way. If the project will be completed, well..I still don't know when 'cause I'm learning from scratch and using only the web as my resource.. it will surely help those who have problems and questions they encountered (like me) while learning to develop Microsoft Visual Studio using C#. Well, I hope.. :)

Let the journey begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment